We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other
The 360° Solution™ complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We collect and hold your personal information, that is, information about you such as your name, contact details and records of our dealings with you. We collect this information for the purpose of providing our products and services, marketing our products and services to you, providing you with information and otherwise engaging with you.
We collect your personal information directly from you wherever reasonable and practicable to do so. In some instances it is necessary to collect your information from third parties, such as where we have engaged third party service providers.
We may use your personal information in order to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving our communications at any time.
Failure to provide your personal information to The 360° Solution™ will mean that we will be unable to provide you with the requested products or services and we may be unable to provide you with certain information regarding our products or services or your use of our web site may not be as enjoyable or useful.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about how we handle your personal information you may contact us on Vicki.email@example.com
We may collect personal information (being any information that can be used to identify a person) from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web browser cookies
When Users browse our Site, our web servers, either controlled directly or indirectly, make a record of Users visits and log the following information, mainly for statistical analysis or system administration purposes:
- A Users Internet protocol (IP) address and/or fully qualified domain name
- The date and time of a User’s visit to the Site
- The web pages which a User accessed, the files a User downloaded and the size of those pages/files
- If a User followed a link to our Site, the name of the previous web page and the name of the web site the User visited
- The type and version of a User’s web browser (for example, MS Explorer, Firefox or Chrome)
- The name of a User’s operating system (for example Windows 7 or 8, Apple or Linux)
- The protocols used (for example http, https, ftp).
How we use collected information
The 360° Solution™ may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
- We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To send marketing material that we think may be of interest to Users.
- To facilitate product reviews and seek feedback in relation to particular products and services, customer satisfaction and our relationship with Users.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. As the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any guarantees regarding the security of any personal information transmitted online and in particular cannot guarantee that the information will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet.
Sharing Users personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of User personal information.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, service information or the like. We may use third party service providers in this regard such as for sending out newsletters or surveys. At any time a User may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, by using the opt out facilities specified in our newsletters or by using the contact details below under “Contacting Us”.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Notification of Collection of Personal Information
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on August 18, 2015